Generative AI PolicyContent+Design™ LLC pledges the following Generative Artificial Intelligence (AI) Policy:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) should make us more efficient organizations, businesses and individuals.
However, this will not happen without a continuous focus on the responsible application of AI across all business functions and transparency in its applications and usages.
This is especially important for visuals, images and content created by AI.
Therefore Content + Design™ LLC pledges that it…
- does NOT publish stories partially or fully generated by Al
- does NOT publish stories edited by Al
- does NOT publish Al-generated images or visuals
- MAY use Al to generate story ideas and creative ideation
- MAY use Al as a research tool
- MAY use AI as a grammar/spellcheck tool
- MAY use AI in speech-to-text transcription
Content + Design™ LLC believes…
- in the responsible design, development, deployment and operation of AI technologies.
- in a human-centered approach to AI that empowers and augments professionals. AI technologies should be assistive, not autonomous.
- that humans remain accountable for all decisions and actions, even when assisted by AI. Human writers and editors must remain in the loop in all AI applications.
- in the critical role of human knowledge, experience, emotion and imagination in creativity to explore and promote emerging career paths and opportunities for creative professionals.
- in the power of language, images and videos to educate, influence and affect change.
- in understanding the limitations and dangers of AI and considering those factors in all decisions and actions.
- in transparent data collection and AI usage, to maintain the trust of our users.
- in personalization without invasion of privacy, including strict adherence to data privacy laws and mitigation of privacy risks for consumers
- in following a moral compass when legal precedent lags behind AI innovation.
- in intelligent automation without dehumanization and the potential of AI to have profound benefits for humanity and society.
- in an open approach to sharing AI research, knowledge, ideas, experiences and processes in order to advance society.
- in the importance of upskilling and reskilling professionals by using AI to build more fulfilling careers and lives.
- in partnering with organizations, businesses, brands and individuals who share our principles.
Content + Design™ LLC is a member of the Content Authenticity Initiative
This policy is adapted from the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute’s Responsible Manifesto for Marketing and Business (2023) and used under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0).
error: All content © Tekla Szymanski. Copying disabled. Please share instead. Thank you.